CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

FYI

I was talking to Shawn last night about reading the Ensign. Sometimes it's hard to remember
to do it, but I do read the Presidency Message when it first comes. Then I read the Visiting Teaching message and the Sampler. I also put the new Ensign in the bathroom, in hopes that Darwin will read it.... ;) So last night when I got in the tub, I decided to read one article each night. As I was looking through the April issue I came across an article about "Nurturing Children". On pages 38 & 39 look at the photos---it's Teresa Nickle and her kids. Her mom & dad are in our ward now and they have the little girl sometimes. I know her husband is in the CES. Shawn knows him, I think. So there you go!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Small world, right? How does one go about becoming a model for the Ensign?

Tori and/or Clark said...

Was the story about them or were they really just models??

I will have to look it up, this months, right???

Rebekah B. said...

wow. Teresa and Abe actually aren't in CES anymore...don't know what he does now. And I work for S&I now (Seminaries and Institutes of Religion)...big name change about a month ago...just fyi.

Rebekah B. said...

That's Teresa Nickle? Get out. Really? Never would have guessed in 2000 years!

The word verification of the day is: somoot.