CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

OLD NEIGHBORS !

Grandma called Wednesday night and told us that Lamar Butterfield passed away. He was Pops age. That brought back old memories. Lamar and Maxine lived next door to us, in that red brick house, when we were growing up. They had Kent (Nancy's age), Shauna (Shauna Ann is named after her), Cherie, and then they waited and had Blake (Brian's age), and Colette. I didn't know the last two. Shauna was a Server at my wedding and Cherie was a Flower girl. But we played with them all the time and Mom & Dad were in the JayCees with Lamar and Maxine. They would come and get Mom & Dad to go for a ride to Draper to get a drink....and away from the kids. Lamar was always wetting his finger and sticking it in your ear!! They out grew their house and moved to South Jordan. It just brings back lots of chidhood going ons.

2 comments:

Rebekah B. said...

If I could I would wet my finger and stick in your ear just to bring "the good old days" back for a moment. hee hee.

Katie said...

I don't think I like people who give wet willy's...or dry willy's for that matter. Yuck.

I'm sorry he died. That's sad.