CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

QUILTING PROJECT


I have been adding several items to my things I'd like to do list. I get those Ads from Joann's with the coupons, great stuff !! (Now I get them on my e-mail too!) That's twice the coupons. Anyway, I got myself a couple new Quilting Books. One was a "Quilt as You Sew", it's a rag quilt. I have been using up my "stash" in it. (It's not done yet) It's been fun to watch it grow and turn into something! Darwin has the "outage " this month so it gives me something to do. If it ever get warm here, it'll be time to work in the yard. We did get the water turned back on and the Peas planted.
It is amazing how much didn't get done when I worked. It's amazing how much doesn't get done now that I don't work !!! hahaha I must say though---Life is Good, very Good!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

You can come help me out with projects. Hee hee. Your quilt looks nice!

Tori and/or Clark said...

I like your quilt. You are a very talented lady with lots of patience. I have a really hard time with sewing and any project that lasts longer then 2 hours.

EaGLeSToNs said...

So who is the quilt for? It looks great! I'm not a sewer. That word has two meanings. I mean a person who sews, not a place for stinkers.

MoM B. said...

Thanks...it's for my little bedroom. And I probably won't make another one!! And Tara, it's a seamstress??? Not sewer...maybe? I don't know. You kids could make one of these, it's easy, just takes lots of time.

Rebekah B. said...

are you going to post anymore?