CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

THIRTY-SIX YEARS AGO

It was a good feeling to be at the Salt Lake Temple again. Especially
out on the grounds up close to the Temple. It was 36 years ago ( give

about 3 months) that we stood on that spot as newlyweds !! We stood

up in that little alcove then but we didn't want to get stuck that day.
Of course, Randy laughed his head off at that. The photographer took
Brad and Jessica around to the other side in the shade, it was COLD!
It had been raining and it was wet. But the sun wasn't in their eyes!
Jessie's mother made her dress, it was beautiful. Her little nieces kept
looking under the layers to see what was holding it up. It was a good day. They had the Wedding Brunch at the Gathering Place at
Gardner Village. We had Pops and Grandma with us, so we just walked
around. I think Pops and Darwin were bored, they were watching the
ducks in the creek. Mom & I were checking out the shops.





6 comments:

Darwin and Deb said...

I did it !!! I have been sitting here for two hours !!!

Tori and/or Clark said...

GREAT POST!!! I really like the pictures. Who took the one of you and dad? I want a copy. Was it fun to think of all the stuff you have accomplished in 36 years??

EaGLeSToNs said...

Who is that kid standing next to Brad? Holy Cow! It's Blake. He's not a kid any more. He's a tweenager. What a fun pic back at the Salt Lake Temple. Have you not been there since you were married?
Side note: Katie, Why do I have to type in a code when I make a comment. It makes things very difficult.

MoM B. said...

We went when we lived in the valley, but it has been at least 30years.Sometimes I wonder what I did with all those years. They go too fast. Blake is 12 now.

Katie said...

I don't think I could climb into that alcove thing, either. Her dress was big enough to cover a horse! I'm being serious - I saw picture of her sitting on the horse. It was very pretty, by the way (the dress, not the horse).

I'm not sure what this code thing is. Sorry!

Rebekah B. said...

Wow! You are a great blogger! This is great!