CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

FINALLY ARRIVED !! ~~~~~



I finally received my placemats and napkins!! They are from a lady in Kentucky. They have a bandana print and a little floral print on the blue. They are cute, but I know my girls could have sewn better than or just as good as this lady. It's interesting to see all of the ideas that come from one pattern, and to see who follows that pattern or does their own thing. (Check out the http://btrsswap.blogspot.com/ ) I can't wait to see how the Flirty Aprons turn out!!

4 comments:

Katie S said...

Very cute! Where is your napkin set? I didn't see it in the slide show...

MoM B. said...

I don't know,I e-mailed it to her???

EaGLeSToNs said...

You have too much faith in my sewing skills. Those look about as good as I would do. Maybe I will try one sometime. After making Eli some temple pants I need a little break. I think I give up on making a tie for him. I'll just go buy one so I can keep my sanity!

MoM B. said...

You're funny !!