CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

~~MAMMA MIA~~


We went to "Mamma Mia" last night. Darwin didn't know what he was getting into. I told him it was a 'chic flick', he said he was fine with that. We had some women come sit behind us and one was laughing out loud---we couldn't help but laugh with her. One of them brought a three year old with her, he was having a good time too. He'd scream when Meryl Streep did and then he'd laugh!! The show was good, in fact it was great and I can't wait to get it on CD. Of course, the music is from our 'teen years'. I loved ABBA. We had an 8-track tape and when the kids were younger, I remember playing it in the van and we'd all sing along. You probably don't remember that. Now we need to get the sound-track! (I don't know how to download to my play track thing??) Any who- it was good and even though some of the actors could not really sing. And yes, Darwin did like it. He said at least it wasn't one of those depressing chic flicks!!

6 comments:

EaGLeSToNs said...

Glad you liked the movie. I like ABBA songs. I don't remember singing them in the car though. It does explain my like for them though. I updated on my blog for you. Also, thanks for the new apron. I feel like a dummy though. What a brat I am.

MoM B. said...

Glad you liked it!! You little brat, you!

Katie S said...

I don't know what you're talking about with the apron. Why would Tara feel like a dummy?

I think Mamma Mia would be fun to see, but I'll probably have to wait til video. I like ABBA.

Are you trying to download it to your computer? That's easy enough. We can help.

MoM B. said...

The apron thing--Tara wears her denim apron inside out so I got her a new white one....She didn't like my snowflakes???
I want to but it on a cd (the music). I just need to figure it out and sign up for itunes or something? Right???

Rebekah B. said...

We want to see it, too. We rented "Definitely, Maybe" the other night and there was a trailer on there for Mamma Mia. The story is a little... well...uh...immmoral?, but the music can't be beat. Abba rocks!

Tori and/or Clark said...

I think I agree with Shawn, but I don't think I will get Clark to see it with me. Maybe Katie will go with me. I really like Fernando, that's one of my favorites. Is that song in the movie. oh, I know Dancing Queen ahas to been in it.

I updated my blog, but it's kind of long and boring.