CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

S'MORE QUESADILLAS ( MoM)

USING YOUR QUESADILLA MAKERS---

2 TORTILLAS
CHOCOLATE CHIPS
MARSHMELLOWS

Place 1 tortilla in maker, place marshmellows and chocolate chips on top. Top with second tortilla and close lid. After marshmellows melt and ooze out and make a complete mess, open and cut into 4th. Enjoy!! You could add graham cracker crumbs for that taste of a s'more. Or bananas would be good. (I added the ooze part)
(I seen this on the recipe sight and thought the kids would like it)

4 comments:

EaGLeSToNs said...

Sounds interesting. You should put this on the family recipe site. For some reason I picture you and Dad eating these with chocolate all over your fingers and faces. Too funny!

Katie S said...

Kind of like when people eat ribs?

MoM B. said...

I couldn't figure out the Recipe Blog but Katie e-d me how. Next time.

EaGLeSToNs said...

Yeah, like ribs. You'd need some wet-naps!