CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

5 Unimportant Things About Me~~

Bekah tagged me and I had to think about this ????
Oh, and I'm tagging Tori, Katie, and Tara !!

1. I worry as much as Darwin, I just don't let it show.
2. I would rather do dishes at a Ward Party than socialize...
3. I really like to do creative things--or at least try. It's fun to try something new and to see if
it can be accomplished.
4. I like to sew, decorate, & garden more than clean the house......
5. I decided in 7th or 8th grade that I was totally a Minority---red hair, glasses, & left handed.
A total loser back than!!! ;) ( my thinking has changed since then)

TAG~~YOUR TURN!!

2 comments:

Tori and/or Clark said...

I suspected the worry thing, but funny about the doing the dishes thing.

Katie S said...

You are good at faking being a social person. How funny about that. I like your creativeness. It's a good quality to have.

Aren't we all a minority of something? I have bad circulation in my feet - I think that's a low minority thing.