CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

"D" -DAY

Well, last night I took the 'bull by the horns' as they say and went to Weight Watchers. Darwin has agreed to do this also, we will see how long this lasts. I was laughing because Weight Watchers is so appropriate--we were all eye balling each other as we stood in line to be weighed.
They had 32 of us sign-up three weeks ago and last week, 55 showed up!! Yes--Delta had a VERY good winter and a llooonngg one too. Of course with gas prices and a shortage of groceries in the stores, we are all being forced to watch what we eat. Any who-- this is a good thing and we CAN do it. We both want to be around to watch the Grandbabies grow up. And to see those new ones yet to come. (hint-hint) And I have things to do yet. I have a list that I haven't touched . Wish us luck !!

5 comments:

Tori and/or Clark said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I think you get a recipe book and I would like to see it. Is that ok???

Katie said...

WAY TO GO!!! That's great for you. Good luck! Ditto on the recipe book.

Hey - do you get my gmail emails? I wrote you two last week. Just wondering...

EaGLeSToNs said...

That sounds great. You should blog the recipes that you like. That will be fun. They weigh you in front of everyone? I don't think I would like that very much. I think I would wear a big coat and boots and then blame the extra weight on my bulky attire. hee hee.

MoM B. said...

They weigh you in a room alone with the weigher in-er. It's not bad. I do need to get the recipe book--I didn't take any money with me last week. And sure, you can see it..

The word is vifiva buma!!hahaha

Rebekah B. said...

please post the recipes. I need to lose 10 lbs too...I'm on the edge of my BMI. Good luck to you!