CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

~~SEEING BLUE~~





I thought it was time to up-date our Blog. We have been busy, busy. Between Pops & Grandma's new Laundry Room and getting our yard back in shape with our new Shed/Shop, we haven't had time to think or anything. And Darwin has been visiting his Dad when time permits.
I have taken my camera up to take pictures twice now and forgot to take them. dah ! I need to get up there and see it done --with the washer and dryer in it. Just so glad it is done. Randy still has to hook-up the heater vent but that's all. Of course, Randy has been to the ER with heart pains and found out he has 18 stints instead of 11 in his arteries. The doctor is going to manage the pain with medicine for now. ??? Crazy!
Any who, After doing Grandma's tile floor, the next week I painted the Family Room blue. Was not too sure how it would turn out. Darwin just told me if I wanted it blue to go for it. I am so glad I did! I really like it. Makes the fireplace stand out. So do the sofas.
At night I have been crocheting afghans, that way I don't eat ! The white one was my first...somewhere along the way I kept adding stitches? The brown and pink turned out way better. I had yarn left over from the hangers I made, so I used it up.
Darwin has been doing the new gates on each side of the Shed, and now working a lot of over time!
We now have a lot of fallen leaves to rake up----again. What do they say? No rest for the wicked!! LOL


2 comments:

Rebekah B. said...

The house looks great! Sounds like you've had a busy but productive fall. can't wait to see it in person next year.

Katie S said...

I love the blue! It was great to see you guys. I like the shed, too. :)