CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

PROJECTS 2010

Here are photos of finished projects. First the Craft Room, it was fun to up-date the paint and trim. It was even better to get it all put together again !!
Darwin's project was a Banister on the front porch. I didn't get a picture of it yet, but it turned out beautiful! I love it!
The next project was the Picture Boards. I think I ended up making 10 of them! Thanks Katie for starting them.
My new project is the Sweater or dress Slacks Hangers. I have 7 made, for who or what I don't know? But it keeps my hands busy and the food out of my mouth ! And there is so many colors of yarn out there !!
I also have a file full of projects I'd like to get to.
Darwin is planning a shed for the Fall project?? That's because I totted tons of rocks to that corner......

1 comment:

Darwin and Deb said...

Could not get the pictures to download !!