CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~~VISITS~~





We had Katie and her boys come visit in February. Of course, I forgot to get the camera out and to use it. We had tons of fun. Lincoln likes to hug his Grandma and I like his hugs. He is surely growing up. Sawyer is ..Sawyer. Great wit, like his Mom. It was cold if I remember right, so it was a stay in time. I tried to help Lincoln build something with my new Lego's....I did better with Sawyer. He's just happy to have anything built, it doesn't have to be grand or even something. A tower was the easiest !
Last weekend we had Tori and Clark and the kids here. Tori came Friday afternoon and Clark drove the Blazer down on Saturday. Finley is growing up fast. She even giggled for me. Tori and Clark tried to get my camera to video but by then Fin wasn't giggly anymore. Ezra was sassy and doing attitude, maybe a little jealous. But he protects Fin.
We ate and ate and made vinyl stuff and went to Church. Busy times. We had fun though and look forward to July !! First, we go to Arkansas for Phebe's baptism. That's next week !
So--that is that! And we will Blog when we get back in 2 weeks ........

1 comment:

Katie S said...

Cute pictures. Thanks for letting us come visit. It's always a great time!