CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~~Baptism~~


Saturday was Isaac and Sadie's Baptism Day. It was a perfect day, the sun was shining and it was warm. Shawn and Bekah had a little program planned and everything. All of their friends and co-workers were there and the kids Primary teachers and the President were there. I felt bad for Bekah, her Dad's talk didn't get there as planned. She read her Dad's talk though and it worked out well, but I could tell she misses them.
Grandpa took care of Silas for most of the program, he really was delighted that one of his grandkids would go to him. (The others will like him more when they get older I'm sure).
All in all it was a perfectly wonderful day !!!!

6 comments:

Tori and/or Clark said...

very nice. I am sad we missed it. the kids are looking so much older, cute kids.

Tori and/or Clark said...

and wheres bekah in these pictures

Katie S said...

I'm glad Silas likes Dad. The kids are so big!!

MoM B. said...

I just posted Shawn cause he did the baptisms??? I do have Bekah pictures too.

EaGLeSToNs said...

They have a really nice church building. I like the big pic in the background. Very nice.

MoM B. said...

It's new and it is very nice.