CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

~~BABY QUILTS~~




So--I have been looking for a baby quilt pattern and found a couple that I liked and was easy, or at least looked easy. I went to 'Mom's Fabric' to find the fabric for the quilt. Instead I found a panel, you know the pre-printed stuff. Someone had made a sample quilt, only it was a twin bed size. It was big ! I bought the panel, but didn't really like the layout of the squares. I decided to split them up. After all I only wanted the bigger middle one anyway. I got that quilt done and then didn't quite know what to do with the 4 smaller squares??? I fiddled around with them and this is what I came up with. Will Baby Thompson like them? That is the question???







11 comments:

Rebekah B. said...

So cute! I love both of them. I think baby Thompson will love them! :)

Katie S said...

How fun!! You're a genuis. I think baby Thompson will like them. Let's make up a code name for her. How about calling her Frida?

MoM B. said...

That's Gr-Grandma Price's name....

Tori and/or Clark said...

That's why you were calling her Frida, I think baby Thompson will LOVE them, they're great mom and you're so talented. they look great! thanks!! Thanks for the code nickname Katie, Frida is great!

EaGLeSToNs said...

What if Frida sticks? Do we like Frida? I like the quilts. They are super cute! I need to get to work on the ones I'm making. I had to set them aside to work on bows. At least we still have a couple more months, huh? I think I kind of like the name Frida now.

Tori and/or Clark said...

no, no Frida, that will not stick, sorry, it just won't. You guys are so kind to be making quilts and blankets, I greatly appreciate it.

Rebekah B. said...

What's wrong with Frieda?

Darwin and Deb said...

Well--Frieda is better than Frida !

Tori and/or Clark said...

let's all just get of the Frida/Frieda kick, not happenin'. We'll let ya all know come the end of December what your new niece/granddaughter will be called. The suspense is killing you isn't it?

EaGLeSToNs said...

Do you realize you didn't blog all of October?

Tori and/or Clark said...

I am bored with the quilt post, what have you been up to for the month of october, what were you and dad for halloween, where's the update?