CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

~~JUNE~~

Just some thoughts about June. ........I'm thinking.......It's the month we were married. It's the month of Father's Day. It's the month summer starts, and on the 21st is the LOONNGGEST day of the year. It's also when the earth comes completely alive !!! Gardens start to bloom and grow. Flowers are blooming all over the place and scents of summer are in the air. We have a Flowering Locust tree that has big magenta blooms and smell amazing. After the blossoms start to fade, the Honeysuckle starts to bloom little white flowers and it smells really sweet. Along the way the roses start to bloom and you can catch a whiff of rosy scents as you walk by. I'm looking forward to the Four-o-clocks to bloom next. They smell heavenly.
So I like June. Even though it starts getting HOT.
BTW--we were cleaning windows yesterday (23rd) and guess what was in the window well ?!!

8 comments:

EaGLeSToNs said...

I'm going to have to go with glitter. Lots and lots of glitter.

Clark said...

um... a rabbit?

MoM B. said...

Both good guesses but no---try again!

Katie S said...

I'm going with a toad. Or your cat. I wish we had a nice garden. I just get to smell the cats marking their territory under my deck. Jealous?

EaGLeSToNs said...

Talula turds?

EaGLeSToNs said...

Even if you didn't find them, I bet they are down there.

MoM B. said...

Katie won !! It was a toad !
Our garage smells of cat markings.
Oh, and Talula turds!!

Tori and/or Clark said...

I was going to guess pickles. That would have been close, pickles look like toads, right? see you tonight.