CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

~~THE OUTAGE BEGINS !!~~

Today is 'O' Day ! The fun begins. Darwin will be Tired, Hungry, Dirty, and Ornery when he gets home. He will go to bed at 8:30-9:00. Gets up at 5:45 and starts all over again for the next 4 weeks straight. We are really looking forward to Jake and Tara and Eli's visit! It will break up the rut. Not to say they are Rut-Breakers?
I had my 4 week check-up and I can now wear a big shoe around the house and only wear the boot when I go shopping or walk a lot. Thank goodness your Dad's shoe works for me!! So fashionable. The foot is healing well. He could still see the saw mark though and said it would take another 2 months before that closed up.
Other than this, we are doing great! We have potatoes and peas planted and Spring is finally in the air here !! If the wind doesn't blow it away !!!

7 comments:

EaGLeSToNs said...

When I read the title I thought it said the Outrage begins. I was wondering what you were so upset about. Funny. Have a fun month Dad! We'll see you soon!

Tori and/or Clark said...

SPRING??? We got snow today, but now it is sunny, probably FREEZING, but sunny. ARGH!!!! I hate the weather changing. Good luck dad with the outage, how many time a year do you do this? once right? Well, 1 more down, what? 4 more to go? I'm glad you are doing well mom.

MoM B. said...

Well ya, we got snow also. We still planted. The outage would go smooth if some of the guys wouldn't make mistakes along the way. Which happened yesterday.
I'm sure 'outrage' will come later.

Katie S said...

Show us a picture of your foot and the saw marks!!!

Good luck with the outage/outrage. Sounds like fun.

Rebekah B. said...

Good luck. Saw marks? I think I'm going to be sick.

Spring here happens every third day...it's a little buggy.

The Shafers said...

Well, we thought spring was in there, but even as I sit here I look out my window and its snowing! Will it ever end??? I am glad your foot is doing better. Flashback: do you remember when I came and stayed one summer and we went to the Manti Pageant?? I had so much fun. You got really sick on the way home and that was sad. Thank you for the times you let me come down and stay.. I loved it.

MoM B. said...

We loved having you! Seems like I got sick a lot when I went with people. Nerves I think...