CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~~25 THINGS ABOUT ME~~

1. I have red hair.
2. I have acrylic nails. Have had them for many years!
3. I live in Delta.
4. I am now a retired Pharmacy Tech.
5. I have 4 children. All married to great spouses!
6. I have 8 grandkids. Two pretty little girls and 6 handsome little boys.
7. I like to quilt and sew.
8. I like to do woodworking.
9. I like to make jewelry. (for myself mainly.)
10. I love to garden! (Got that from my Mom)
11. I have to have my alone time. (Got that from my Dad)
12. I read, not as much as I use to.
13. I like to iron, probably because it is an alone thing?
14. I am married to a great guy! Who some believe resembles Shrek. (I love Shrek)
That must make me a good Fiona! hahaha
15. I do not like to COOK!
16. I like to have order at home. (the old 'a place for everything and everything in its place')
17. I don't like to go to church sometimes.
18. But I do have a strong testimony.
19. I live in a good neighborhood.
20. I sold Home Interiors at one point. Worked at Draper Bank for a few years.
21. We lived in San Diego when we were first married.
22. I like to stay in motels when we travel, no more camping. I also love to get back home to my
own bed.
23. I miss my grandkids, I don't get to see them very often.
24. I love hearing from my family and extended family. (Love the blog and e-mail)
25. I am fat, happy and sassy!!!

Well, 25 things about me, not neccessarily in that order. Monica's right, this was hard.
I don't think I will Tag anyone. Just do it if you want to. It's good fun. ;D

6 comments:

Katie S said...

You know, you are welcome to come visit your grandkids anytime! I would be more than happy to bring them down. Just say the word. I love Shrek and Fiona, too.

MoM B. said...

Okay! Let me recover first...Love you too.

EaGLeSToNs said...

That made me laugh. I just read Katie and Shawn's lists. They are on the longer side and your's is all one-liners. It is very you. I like it. You even have red hair like fiona. You're dad's princess. Did you know that there is a Shrek broadway show now. I saw a scene of it on the view the other day. It made me think of dad.

Katie S said...

Better out than in, I always say! (that's from Shrek, in case you didn't know).

The Shafers said...

Very nice... I actually didn't know most of that about you. Thank you for playing along:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah the Shrek thing is my fault ha ha!! I started that whole thing sorry Darwin!